Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11 Days to GO!



NOTE: Above picture was taken the night we got engaged! I LOVED that night. 

OMG. I cannot believe it. 11 days to go until the wedding. Lots on our to do list. Last minute details and things to cross off our list. Guests start arriving next week. My mom and stepdad Travis are flying in next Wednesday and my Dad and his girlfriend Bonnie come Thursday. 

I remember when we had 64 days to go and when we sent out our wedding invitations. Time flies. Lately I have been a bit emotional about getting married. This is something you think about for so long and then you start to truly imagine it once you meet that special person. I'm so excited. I'm excited for our journey together - with the girls - and adding more kids to the mix! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails