Friday, November 13, 2009

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! Running around doing last minute errands -- 8 MORE DAYS!

Daily Candy recently featured these beautiful one of a kind Elliot Mann bags. They would make a great gift.

Interesting paper chandelier from Pottery Barn.

I want to copy this perfectly messy french bun. Love it.

I would love to wear this greyscale cardigan on a chilly fall day.

It just dawned on me that we won't be back from our honeymoon until December 2nd. Wow - not much time to get a head start on holiday shopping. I have Girls Night ornament exchange party upon returning. I think I might try one of these paper ornaments from Essimar from Etsy. This paper peace ornament is really neat.

Adore the photos from this wedding in Tuscany (of 100 Layer Cake). This reminds me of my stepsister who was married in Italy several years ago. What a fantastic week all of us had.

I love these pen and ink drawings by Teagan White - love the lace detail.

This salted butter caramel ice cream looks sinfully DIVINE! So yummy. And I love the bowls they are in. Very pretty.

Aren't these blackboard placecards adorable? LOVE THEM. I would love to make these.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails